General information on admission
The Faculty of Chemical Technology offers the following Educational Programs for Bachelors, Masters and Doctors of Philosophy in the specialty 161 Chemical Technology and Engineering:
- Chemical Technology of Inorganic Compounds and Water Treatment
- Chemical Technology of Organic Compounds
- Electrochemical technologies of inorganic and organic materials
- Chemical technologies of inorganic ceramic materials
- Chemical technologies of inorganic and organic binders and composite materials
- Chemical technologies of cosmetics and food additives
Applications acceptance for full-time and distance education EQL Bachelor, Master and PhD is held in summer in electronic or paper form.
List of the documents for the entering to the Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, terms of admission, schedule of the selection committee and other information can be found at Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute site in section Admission Rules.
Chemical Technology Faculty of the Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute is located at the address 03056, Kyiv, Peremogy Avenue 37, educational building № 4 (the chemical building) and educational building № 21. Selection Committee of the CTF (Application and documents accepting) is located at the educational building № 16 (Selection committee), 2nd floor, room № 147/2. For more information please сall +380507289635 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.