Responsible for admission in 2020: Tobilko Victoria, tel. 204-97-78, 096-663-76-53
Testing Programmes for admission to Master's Educational Programs in specialty 161 "Chemical technologies and engineering":
- Chemical Technology of Inorganic Compounds ans Water Treatment (Part 1, Part 2)
- Chemical Technology of Organic Compounds
- Electrochemical Technologies of Inorganic and Organic Materials
- Chemical Technologies of Cosmetics and food Additives
- Chemical Technologies of Inorganic Ceramic Materials
- Chemical Technologies of Inorganic and Organic binders and Composite Materials
Information about the Admission Process in 2020 is changing very quickly, so follow the news on the website of the Admission Committee, and for now we recommend to prepare scanned copies of such documents (each file size - up to 1 MB, .jpg, .pdf formats):
- passport (1, 2 pages) or ID (both sides);
- taxpayer's account card;
- personal photo on a white background (at least 300 dpi).
The additional exam for admission to the Master's Educational Program has been canceled! In connection with the amendments to the Law of Ukraine "On Higher Education" of December 18, 2019 and taking into account the epidemiological situation caused by the pandemic COVID-19 additional entrance test for admission to the magistracy of Igor Sikorsky KPI was abolished in 2020. To enter the Master's Educational Program, it is necessary to pass an EE and a professional entrance exam in accordance with the chosen educational program.
Stages of the admissions process - 2020
1. Registration for taking the external evaluation (EE) from May 12 to June 5 (until 18.00). Registration will take place only remotely using the system "Electronic Campus" for Igor Sikorsky KPI graduates and using e-mail for graduates of previous years. We recommend all entrants who complete their studies at other educational institutions to register for the EE at your place of study. Features of registration of entrants to the magistracy of KPI Igor Sikorsky in 2020 are described in detail on the website of the selection committee in the Master's section
2. The EE in a foreign language - July 1, 2020. The results of last year's EE will be disregarded.
3. Registration of the electronic cabinet - from August 1, 2020, submission of applications - from August 5 to 22, 2020.
4. Carrying out entrance examinations in the chosen specialty - from 05 to 26 August 2020 in accordance with the schedule of certification commissions. The schedule of the attestation commission and the schedule of entrance examinations will be posted here later.
Follow the news on the website of the Admission Committee
We offer full-time and distance learning.
The one year cost of study for Ukrainian students at the MASTER level at the Faculty of Chemical Technology in 2020/2021 academic year is:
- full time - UAH 18,900
- distance learning - UAH 10,600
Questions left? Please call +380966637653 or write to email@example.com