In accordance with the agreed Order "On measures to organize and conduct the educational process in the spring term of 2020/2021 academic year", taking into account the epidemiological situation in the country on the incidence of acute respiratory disease COVID-19 and established anti-epidemic measures at the university during the autumn semester 2020/2021 academic year, for full-time and part-time students it is established:
- For all courses to continue distance learning in accordance with the order (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cYNwC9HYxbNlFOOx6FcAa5XBrqfPsA8M/view?usp=sharing) from 21.08.2020 №7 / 148 "On measures to organize and conduct the educational process in autumn semester of 2020/2021 academic year "For the spring term of 2020/2021 academic year. Training will be held according to the Regulations for the organization of the educational process in the distance mode (https://telegra.ph/Reglament-organ%D1%96zac%D1%96i-osv%D1%96tnogo-procesu-v-distanc%D1%96jnomu-rezhim%D1 % 96-08-20).
- According to the decisions of the Academic Council of the faculty / institute, if necessary, to allow the organization and conduct of the educational process of the spring term 2020/2021 academic year in a mixed mode for applicants for higher education of the fourth year of Bachelor's level and the second year of Master's level for internship, research in the laboratories of the University, necessary for the preparation of qualifying work in compliance with anti-epidemic measures.
- The Order is agreed with student organizations.
- The selected training mode is planned to be reviewed once a month with the possibility of changing it no later than 10 calendar days before its implementation.
- Settlement of fourth-year bachelor's degree students and second-year master's level students for internships, research in the laboratories of the University, necessary for the preparation of qualifying works will be submitted by the decision of the Academic Council of the faculty / institute.