The competition for the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine Prize for Young Scientists in 2021 has been announced.
Nomination of works for the Prize is carried out by scientific (scientific and technical) councils of HEI, enterprises of Ukraine, etc., in which all or at least the first scientist from the team of applicants works and in which the main part of the study was carried out publicity and openness. In the case of awarding the Prize to a team of authors, its monetary part is divided equally between them.
The following issues should be taken into account when preparing documents:
- Scientific works published in the completed form not later than in the previous year before their nomination can be nominated for the Prize.
- The competition is open to young scientists both individually and as a team, which may not exceed four people.
- Candidates whose relevant works have been awarded state awards of Ukraine are not nominated for the Prize.
- The Prize can be awarded to the author (team of co-authors) once.
- The age of applicants as of April 1, 2021 must be less than 40 years for a doctor of sciences, or less than 35 years, if the scientist has a higher education not lower than the second (master's) level and does not have a doctorate.
Resolution of the Verkhovna Rada of February 5, 2019 № 2675-VIII “On the Prize of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for Young Scientists” established 30 prizes for significant scientific achievements during basic and / or applied research.
- by February 20, 2021, submit to the organizational and analytical department of the NDC (building 1, room 138; tel .: 204-92-00) a set of documents and work in paper form.