Dear freshmen! To use the resources and services of the Library you need to register on the Help Point (1st floor) during the working hours of the Library. Carry a student card or ID.
You can order books in several ways:
- Order textbooks through the electronic catalog.
- Contact the librarian at the Publishers' Point directly (2nd floor).
- faculty, group;
- list of references;
- the number of copies of each name;
- convenient for service time.
You can get books at the Publishers' Point (2nd floor)
Also at all service points you can get advice on:
- how to use own electronic form and electronic catalog;
- how to use library resources and services.
Opening hours of the library: Mon-Fri - 9.00-19.00, Sat - 9.00-17.30
Contacts: Scientific and Technical Library of KPI Igor Sikorsky, 03056, Kiev, Victory Avenue, 37-l,
Tel. +38 (044) 204-82-75 (Help Point), +38 (044) 204-96-74 (Publishers' Point)