Students, teachers and scientists are invited to take part in the scientific-practical seminar "Modern ways of decentralized water treatment: the experience of the USA and Norway, solutions for Ukraine", which will take place on September 22, 2021 (Wednesday) at 14.00 in a large chemical auditorium of the 4th building. Fulbright educational program.
- 14.00-14.10 - Introductory speech of NGO "VUVT WaterNet". Berezhna Julia, executive director.
- 14.10-14.40 - "Water crisis in Ukrainian and ways to overcome it." Mitchenko Tetiana, President of the NGO "VUVT WaterNet", Ph.D., Professor.
- 14.40-15.40 - "Water treatment for small water utilities: the experience of the United States." Tarabara Vladimir, PhD, Professor, Faculty of Civil Engineering and Environmental Engineering, Deputy Director of the Center for European, Russian and Eurasian Studies, Michigan State University (East Lansing, USA).
- 15.40-16.00 - "Water supply in the conditions of decentralization". Zakhar Maletskiy, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Norwegian University of Natural Sciences (Norway)
- 16.00-16.40 - "Modern solutions for decentralized water supply". Mudryk Rostyslav, Director of the Business Development Department of NGO Ecosoft LLC, a certified WQA specialist.
- 16.40-17.30 - Discussion and excursion to the Innovative Water Technologies Center .