7(8).05130101 Chemical Technology of Inorganic Compounds
- Inorganic technology is in the basis of getting potable water, sewage treatment, ecological catalysis, neutralization and disposal of wastes and emissions, i.e. the creation of environmentally friendly processes and technologies to protect the environment from anthropogenic pollution.
7(8).05130102 Chemical Technology of Organic Compounds
- The graduates of the Department have sufficient knowledge to work in the companies dealing with heavy and fine organic synthesis, which produce the abovementioned products, as engineering technicians and staff at technology laboratories, factories and commercial firms.
7(8).05130103 Technical Electrochemistry
- Electrochemistry is the science of transforming chemical and electrical energy which studies the processes running at the interface. The students obtaining this specialty learn numerous technological processes based on these transformations. The Department provides reliable employment of the graduates in the companies of electronic, engineering and aircraft industries, as well as scientific establishments of the Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
7(8).05130104 Chemical Technology of Hard Melting Nonmetal and Silicate Materials
- Such a complicated name implies the speciality that allows to have good understanding of construction materials production techniques (cement, gypsum, lime) and of their application (different types of dry construction mixtures pack mortar, concretes, lime-sand brick). It is obvious that this specialty will always be needed in all regions of Ukraine.
- Such industries as machine-building, building materials, electronics, power engineering (particularly nuclear power engineering) require materials with unique properties on the base of inorganic ceramic materials and glass ceramic materials.
7(8).05130107 Chemical Technology of Polymer and Composite Materials Processing
- It is difficult to imagine modern life without polymer materials. The graduates can work in the companies dealing with plastics recycling and elastomers, the production of containers and packaging, polymer products for industrial and domestic purposes.
7(8).05020202 Computer integrated processes and manufacturing
- Design of the resource and energy saving enterprises, creation of automated control systems for technological processes, development of new substances and mixtures is not the full list of areas to apply knowledge that students gain while learning. The graduates can work with the modern common software packages and information retrieval systems, create custom software products, use advanced hardware and software for computer modeling of complex processes and systems.