In 2015, open days will be held on CTF:
- March 28: faculty's open day
- April 25: university open day
- May 28: faculty's open day
We are waiting for you from 10:00 to 17:00 in the large Chemical lecture room, build. 4.
Foreign citizens may contact the Admissions Office at any time.
An additional open day was held on May 30 at CTF. Applicants were able to communicate with the faculty administration, teachers, students and graduating students. Album of the meeting can be viewed at the link
In 2014, open days will be held on CTF:
- March 28: beginning at 14:30 in the large Chemical lecture room №4 of the Chemical building. At this day competitions in chemistry and mathematics will also be held.
- April 26: university open day, beginning at 14:30 at the Faculty; we are waiting for you in the large Chemical lecture room.
- May 22: beginning at 14:30 in the large Chemical lecture room №4 of the Chemical building.
For more information call 050-385-01-07, 236-97-74 or 406-86-21.
Applicants who were not able to get all the information in open days are invited to celebrate the Day of CTF on May 30, where they will be able to communicate with the administration and students. Beginning at 16:00 near the building №4.
In 2013 at the CTF open days were held on March 26, April 27 and May 24 from 12:00 to 16:00. We are waiting for you in the large chemical lecture room or in the auditorium 165 of the building №4.
For more information call 236-97-74.
On March 23, April 6 and 28 in 2012 Chemical Engineering Faculty holds Open Day which starts at 14:15 in the large chemical lecture room (building №4, KPI). Pupils of the 10th and 11th forms, applicants and their parents are invited. The program of the meeting includes: speech of the Dean of the Chemical Engineering Faculty prof. I. Astrelin, performance of leading teachers and scientists, acquaintance with the work of relevant departments of Chemical Engineering faculty.